Friday, June 8, 2012
Gallery Hops
Gallery Hops are probably one of my favorite events to do as a Humanities Scholar and as a student in Columbus. I love seeing the community come together to celebrate and appreciate different art forms, like painting/drawing, dance and music. It's so interesting to walk down the Short North and see all the different people enjoying the Galleries. I went to three Gallery Hops this quarter, and each one was spectacular!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I had started going to gallery hops earlier in the year. They're so much fun! There's music and food and art! If nothing else, it's so much fun to people watch! The atmosphere is so lively and all types of people come out for the festivities. Gallery hops remind me a lot of my hometown, because the downtown area would always open up galleries the first Saturday of every month. If I ever get home sick or just want a fun night out, gallery hops are the place to be!
ReplyDelete